BEAUREGARD PARISH FAIR
2017 POSTER CONTEST RULES
Subject of poster shall be:
Name: Beauregard Parish Fair
Location : Fairgrounds
Date of event must be on poster:
October 3-October 7, 2017
2. Any public, private,homeschool or parochial school student
3. Posters will be judged in four categories:
A. Grades 1-3
B. Grades 4-6
C. Grades 7-9
D. Grades 10-12
4.Posters must be displayed on 14” X 22” white poster paper.
(1/2 sheet of standard poster paper)
5. All work must be vertical. Nothing horizontal will be judged.
6. All lettering must be free handed. Do not use stencils.
7.Medium used shall be: Crayon, Water Colors, Acrylics, Felt Tip Pen,
or Oil, No cutouts or collage.
8. First, Second, and Third place winners in each category are eligible
for state competition.
9. Posters will be judged and points awarded as follows:
10. Poster Prizes: State Level Parish Level
Third $ 25.00 $ 10.00
Second $ 50.00 $ 15.00
First $ 75.00 $ 25.00
Winners on Parish level will be awarded prizes Tuesday, October 3, 2017, at 7:00 p.m.
In the Pavilion. Teachers of First Place Winners at Parish level will receive $50.00.
11. Information cards (5x7 index cards) should include the following:
Name Address School
Telephone Parents Name Grade
This should be placed on the left top corner of poster in such a way that it can be flipped over front to back.
12. All posters are due to Central Office by noon,
September 13, 2017
The address is:
Beauregard Parish School Central Office
202 W. Third St.
DeRidder, LA 70634
13. All posters become the property of Beauregard Parish Fair.
Non- winners are used to publicize the Fair. If you locate yours in a business
window, please introduce yourself to the proprietor.
•DATE of Fair
•LOCATION of Fair
•“Beauregard Parish Fair”
To Qualify For Judging!